Mazda had an excellent November with 5,503 vehicles sold, an increase of 4.0% compared to the same month in November.
Mazda sales now stand at 62,760 for the year. Here are some highlights from the month Mazda experienced in November. As you can see, the automaker’s SUVs contributed the most to the impressive sales, although two other models also had an excellent month.
- Mazda CX-5 increased sales by 25.6%
- Mazda CX-9 saw sales increase by 13.2%
- Mazda CX-3 saw sales growth of 14.9% * Mazda6 saw sales increase 33.0%
- Mazda MX-5 grew 72.7% in sales * All three models in the CX SUV lineup grew an average of 21.5%
- Almost half of all car buyers of the new Mazda3 have chosen to equip their car with the i-ACTIV all-wheel drive system Come meet us today at Ami Junior Mazda to learn more about the Mazda lineup of new vehicles.