Mazda military program
Members of the Canadian Armed Forces, veterans and family members living with them are eligible to receive a $600 discount on the purchase of a new Mazda vehicle. This is in addition to most other offers and programs.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Active personnel of the Canadian Armed Forces
- Canadian Reservists
- Any family member living in the same household as the above
WHAT VEHICLES ARE ELIGIBLE?
- All new, unused vehicles
- Mazda Canada company vehicles
- Dealer demonstrator vehicles
- Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles are not eligible
The vehicle must be registered in the name of the Military personnel or a family member living in the same household. If a family member is the purchaser, both driver’s licences will be required (purchaser and Military personnel).
WHAT OFFERS CAN BE COMBINED WITH THE MILITARY PROGRAM?
The Military Program may be combined with current retail and event offers on the purchase, finance or lease of a qualifying Mazda vehicle. It may also be applied in addition to the Grad Program, Owner Loyalty Program, Mobility Program and 1st Time Owners Program.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE MILITARY PROGRAM:
- Inform the dealer of your eligibility
- Show valid Military ID or CFOne Car
The discount will be applied after taxes and will be shown on the sales contract. The Military Offer is valid until March 31, 2021.