Service's self-serve process
Self-Service Service Process - How does it work?
- Contact the service department by phone. An appointment is mandatory.
- After making an appointment by phone, the advisor will give you a location number corresponding to the "self-service" terminal where you will have to park your car. The advisor will also give you a code that you will have to dial on the padlocked box in order to deposit the keys to your vehicle. All of this will be sent to you by text message.
- Before proceeding with the repair of your vehicle, your keys and your car will be completely decontaminated by SteamXPro so that our technician can work safely.
- Once the repair is completed, your vehicle and your keys will be decontaminated a second time by SteamXpro so that you can safely take possession of it.
- An advisor will contact you to let you know that your vehicle is ready. Your car will be parked at the same "self-service" terminal where you dropped off your car at the start. You will have to redial the code on the padlocked box to retrieve your keys. Your invoice and/or copy of the work will be inside the box.
- If there is a charge for this service, you will need to provide the information to make a credit card or interactive transfer payment before coming to pick up your vehicle.
SECURING OUR CUSTOMERS, AND OUR EMPLOYEES, OUR PRIORITY!
Another l'Ami Junior exclusivity